Shorewood Recreation & Community Services
1701 E. Capitol Drive
Shorewood WI 53211
414-963-6913 x 4
Summer registration is now in progress.
Late Fee Registration
program registrations must occur two business days prior to classes
starting, or by the sign-up deadline. Otherwise a $10 late fee will automatically
be assessed to your class price if you register after these two days or the deadline.
- Log in (unsure of password, or if you do not have an account - please call our office.
- Type in search window (upper right corner) course#, or keyword for the class you are interested in. Select the class you would like by clicking on the appropriate class.
- After reading through the description and you decide you would like the class, then click “ADD TO CART”, please note just by adding a class to the CART does not secure this class, not until you check out can you be certain you have all the classes.
- Select appropriate family member(s), then click “NEXT”, then “FINISH”.
- You can either click “CONTINUE SHOPPING” to choose more classes or you can click “CHECKOUT” if you are ready to pay.
- Unfortunately, in-house credit can only be applied by our staff. Therefore you credit can not be utilized during on-line registration. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- Please provide appropriate credit card information. If you would like our department to you through the registration process, please do not hesistate to call.
It is easy, simple and quick. You will immediately know if you have been enrolled in your classes. You will receive an email confirmation of your registered classes. To find your class you may type in the "Search Course" box a keyword, or if you know the course number, just type the number in the appropriate box.
If you are experiencing any difficulties or you would like us to walk you through the registration process, please do not hesitate to call us at (414) 963-6913.
Programs not available to register online:
Bright Beginnings Preschool
Open Swim Single Passes & Punch Cards
Water Aerobics Flex Plan Passes
The Shorewood Recreation and Community Services Department recognizes that some of the residents of the Village of Shorewood may require financial assistance to participate in recreation programs.
Shorewood Recreation Office Hours
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 12:00 pm & 12:30 - 4:30 pm
As always, thank you for your continued support of the Shorewood Recreation and Community Services Department. We are here to serve you!